CONTRACT SALES REPRESENTATIVE
McCarl’s Services Inc, a Commercial / Industrial HVAC solutions provider in business for 66 years; is searching for experienced sales professional to call on CEO’s, building owners and upper level management throughout the local service markets.
McCarl’s Services Inc. targets the commercial, industrial, manufacturing and institutional markets with proactive, industry leading HVAC products and contracted services that show our customers’ bottom line cost savings in their operating budget. This position is responsible for new business development by securing new maintenance service contract sales. All necessary sales tools are provided.
- Consistent cold call activity at the decision maker level.
- Promptly following up on leads and referrals.
- Customer relationship building skills.
- Continuing to prospect via cold calling, research, networking, etc.
- Maintaining contact with various potential customers and following-up periodically.
- Effectively communicating program options and working with customers to determine the best option for them.
- Executive level presentations.
- Utilize a disciplined sales approach using McCarl’s Services Inc proven process.
- Building financial and life cycle analyses to quantify value from the customer’s perspective.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives
- Passion for sales
- Team oriented person with the ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Cold calling experience preferred
- Must demonstrate the ability of selling services or other intangible offerings.
- Activity and appointment tracking.
- Must be self disciplined, results driven and accustomed to winning sales awards through consistently high performance.
- Leadership character along with the desire, ability and skills to manage the entire sales cycle is essential.
- No HVAC or refrigeration system experience is required.
- Competitive compensation with vehicle, fuel card, and health care benefits.