HVACR SERVICE TECHNICIAN
McCarl’s Services Inc. targets the commercial, industrial, manufacturing and institutional markets with proactive, industry leading HVAC products and contracted services that show our customers bottom line cost savings in their operating budget. This position is responsible for performing preventative maintenance services in these markets, as well as complex troubleshooting, repair and installation support to our customer base. Successful candidates will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work on a wide variety of HVAC systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair these systems.
- Communicate and build relationships with customers, and advise them as it relates to their HVAC systems.
- Willingness to handle heavy workloads, work overtime, and occasional on-call status.
- Maintain clean work areas, handle tools properly, perform work tasks safely, and maintain an organized work van.
- Prompt, reliable, and professional in all situations.
- Participate in on-going education sessions.
- Recognize sales opportunities which are in the best interest of both the company and customer.
- Learn to complete accurate work orders through an electronic work order system.
- DC Current work experience a plus.
- Minimum 5 Years experience servicing and installing commercial HVAC systems
- Experience in Industrial Environments a plus
- College or technical degree
- Valid drivers license
- Control/DDC experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs and handle extension ladders
- Hold all relevant Universal certifications for refrigerants
- Able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Industry leading pay rates
- Company paid Pension program
- Fully paid health insurance with no deductible
- Service Van, fuel card, smartphone, e-mail, and industry tools provided
- Company culture focused on providing the best service in the industry